Friday, November 4, 2011

Thanks for the patience!

For all of the people that have checked out my blog, I sincerely appreciate it. I hope that in the future I will be able to write something that you want to read. Right now, I am still trying to figure out how to make time in the day. But, rest assured in the next week I will have regular posts.
I have so many things to tell!
Yesterday, my boyfriend Jerry came to visit me. Here is a picture of him, although he looks slightly demented here (he is really just happy that he is about to consume a blue velvet cupcake from Cupcrazed).

We go on food adventures together. It is so up right up my alley. It's because he gets me. These adventures normally involve large quanitities of delicious food so look out for these posts soon.
But, today I am off to Asheville with a great group of people from the Environmental Action Coalition at Davidson. We are going to the Southeast Student Renewable Energy Conference. We hope to bring back lots of great ideas to campus (and it should be a fun bonding/relaxing time).
Happy Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment